PRACTICEPANTHER SELECTS DAVIS GOLDMAN AS LAW FIRM OF THE WEEK
- Firm Name & Slogan: Davis Goldman, PLLC
- Location: Main office is 1001 Brickell Bay Drive, Suite 900 / Miami, FL 33131
- What does your firm do? Davis Goldman, PLLC provides sophisticated legal representation for complex personal injury, commercial litigation, and outside general counsel needs of large corporations, small businesses, and individuals. Davis Goldman, PLLC provides a service far superior to the country’s largest law firms by operating more efficiently and with a singular focus on ethically solving the most complex issues to bring clients successful results.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? Davis Goldman, PLLC was founded by Aaron Davis and Jason Goldman, two South Florida lawyers with strong academic and practice backgrounds from highly regarded South Florida law firms. The firm was fueled by their ambition to provide clients with an unprecedented legal representation experience. In our current legal marketplace, there seemed to exist two options: 1) a large law model where capitalized companies can afford to forgo efficiency and cost-savings in exchange for a reputable name and full-service model; and 2) a small-to-medium firm model where clients might sacrifice reputation, experience, and the ability to service versatile needs in exchange for cost savings. Davis Goldman, PLLC created a third model: The third model saved clients money, demanded responsiveness to clients, operated with cutting-edge technology and clean systems to save time, and provided the experience and sophisticated representation far beyond that provided by large international firms. Since founding the firm, the clientele and business has grown exponentially as businesses and individuals began to recognize this availability.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before using Practice Panther, we operated on supersized document management and billing platforms. Many of the features were impractical, technical support was cumbersome, and they provided no advantage to the clients themselves. Practice Panther has been intuitive to operate, integrates easily with accounting and document management programs, and allows us to keep clients in the loop through portals and clean invoicing systems.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Our favorite feature of Practice Panther is the availability of technical support to guide lawyers through most any issue.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? One key piece of advice to offer other lawyers and firms in the industry is to spend time becoming not just great lawyer, but also a more efficient one. In the end, clients do not want to overpay or wait unnecessarily for results.