Aaron P. Davis
+ Florida Bar
+ New York Bar
+ District of Columbia Bar
+ United States District Courts: Southern, Middle, Northern Districts of Florida
VCARD | Click Here
Aaron's Credentials & Background
Aaron is an accomplished litigator and trial lawyer focused on complex personal injury, wrongful death, business litigation, insurance bad faith, bet-the-company litigation and outside general counsel services throughout the United States. He has successfully handled high-exposure personal injury cases involving motor vehicles, automotive component parts, construction litigation, defective consumer products, unsafe premises, negligent security, medical malpractice and pharmaceutical drugs. Aaron developed a special interest in representing individuals and businesses damaged by abuses of corporate power, resulting in punitive damage liability and many multi-million-dollar recoveries against corporations and their insurers.
Aaron also guided Davis Goldman, PLLC to its status as one of the major commercial litigation firms in South Florida, having handled nationwide class actions, insurance bad faith litigation, partnership disputes, deceptive consumer practices, employment litigation and intellectual property litigation. He is regularly consulted for litigation expertise by small businesses, private equity funds, international real estate developers, restaurant groups, entertainment management companies, financial services providers, national law firms and consumer product manufacturers. Aaron is admitted to the Florida, New York and District of Columbia Bars.
For his expertise, Aaron was nominated for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America (Best Lawyers ®) for Personal Injury Litigation in 2022, has been recognized by Florida Trend’s Legal Elite and by Florida Super Lawyers from 2015 through 2021.
- ‘See You in the Hallway’: Underwhelming Attendance Has Some South Florida Law Firms Rethinking Office Return Strategies
- How Driverless, Electric Cars Are Changing Products Liability Litigation (Law.com, December 2021)
- Tesla driver killed in fiery crash was going 90 mph, NTSB report says (MarketWatch, November 2021)
- Ivermectin Litigation is Forcing Judges to Make Medical Decisions for COVID-19 Patients (Daily Business Review, November 2021)
- Family Sues Medical Center Chain, Alleging Negligent Death (NBC6, April 2021)
- Miami Attorneys File $25 Million Lawsuit Against ‘Crime-Free’ Apartment Complex After Fatal Stabbing (Daily Business Review, June 2020)
- Norwegian Cruise Line Brand Hit With Suit Over On-Board Death (Tradewinds Magazine, June 2020)
- Fla. Firm’s Lawsuit Accuses Atlanta Boutique of Misleading Google Tactics (Law.com, December 2019)
- Family of South Florida Man Crushed by Dumpster Seeking Justice (NBC6, March 2019)
- Broward School District Failing to Report Many Campus Crimes to State As Required (South Florida Sun-Sentinel, June 2018)
- Lawyers Launch Insurance Policy for Contingency Cases (Law.com, September 2016)
Prior to forming Davis Goldman, Aaron was a Partner at Thornton Davis & Fein (now known as Clyde & Co), where he spent seven years defending Fortune 500 corporations and individuals in high-stakes personal injury and commercial litigation throughout the country. Prior to that, Aaron worked with Podhurst Orseck, one of Miami’s most respected complex commercial litigation and personal injury firms.
Before practicing law, Aaron worked with the Office of Policy and International Affairs at the United States Copyright Office in Washington, DC. He also worked at Andrx Corporation (now Teva Pharmaceuticals), an international pharmaceutical drug manufacturer.
The George Washington University Law School, Washington, DC
- LL.M., Intellectual Property Law; May 2009
University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, FL
Juris Doctor, May 2008
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Bachelor of Science, May 2005, cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- The Daily Business Review, “On The Rise” Award, 2023
- Lawdragon, 500 Leading Litigators in America, 2023
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers®, Best Law Firm, 2023
- University of Florida Alumni Association, Gator100 Honoree, 2022
- Nominated for Best Lawyers in America (Best Lawyers ®) for Personal Injury Litigation in 2022
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2015-2022
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, Up and Comers, 2015
- American Bar Association (ABA), Tort, Trial & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS)
- TIPS NOW! Fellowship, 2015-2016
- Product Liability Committee
- Vice Chair, 2013-2014, 2015-2016
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors, 2015-2016
- Premises Liability Committee
- Liaison, 2015-2016
- Mount Sinai Medical Foundation
- Young Presidents Club
- Pinetree/La Gorce Association
- Board of Directors
- Florida Entertainment Law Review
- Journal of Technology Law and Policy
- Board Member
- Florida Blue Key
- Leadership Honorary
- Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity
- Phi Beta Kappa
- “NASS-CDS Statistics on Risk of Injury: Preparing a Biomechanics Expert on the Law May Tip the Scales on Admissibility.” American Bar Association (ABA), Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) Product Liability Committee Newsletter, Winter 2015.
- “An Enhanced Standard for Redefining Obviousness: Why KSR Does Not Work and a Proposed Solution to a Subjectivity Problem.” 4 Fla. Ent. L. Rev. 95, 2008.
- “Navigating the Civil Litigation System: Understanding the Rights of Foreign Nationals.” Live Webinar in partnership with Canero Lammers Fadul Acevedo Immigration Law Group. Speaker, February 2023.
- “Controlling Damages to Avoid Damage Control: Creative Strategies at All Phases of Litigation to Outplay Your Opponent.” Florida Defense Lawyers (FLDA) Florida Liability Claims Conference (FLCC) Speaker, June 2015.
- “Shutting the Door Before it Opens – Taking Advantage of the Changing Technology Landscape in Accident Reconstruction.” Florida Defense Lawyers (FLDA) Florida Liability Claims Conference (FLCC) Speaker, June 2014.
- “Building a Cutting Edge Biomechanical Analysis Using Case-Specific Data.” American Bar Association (ABA), Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) Emerging Issues in Motor Vehicle Product Liability Litigation Speaker, April 2014.