+ The Florida Bar
+ The Georgia Bar
+ United States District Courts: Southern District of Florida, Northern District of Georgia,
Eastern District of Michigan
+ Supreme Court of Georgia
+ Georgia Court of Appeals
VCARD | Click Here
Lee's Credentials & Background
An experienced and versatile litigator, Lee focuses his practice on labor and employment disputes and complex commercial litigation. He has successfully litigated complex litigation matters in state and federal courts across the state and the country
Drawing on his litigation experience, Lee also provides outside general counsel services where he represents and counsels companies of all sizes on a wide array of matters with an emphasis on employment law and workplace investigations. Clients value his thoughtfulness, responsiveness, and his pragmatic approach to high-stakes issues.
Additionally, he represents individuals and corporations involved in high-exposure personal injury and product liability matters across various sectors including the event promotion, manufacturing, and health care industries.
- Lee has first-chair trial experience, and he has second-chaired multiple trials and arbitrations throughout his career.
- He has defended Fortune 50 companies in hotly contested employment litigation matters, including race, gender, disability, and age discrimination and sexual harassment cases brought under multiple state and federal statutes.
- He has experience representing high-profile clients including business executives, physicians, attorneys, celebrities, athletes, and their spouses in high-asset, high-profile, and complex domestic relations litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Lee was an associate in the Atlanta, Georgia office of Squire Patton Boggs, an AmLaw 100 law firm and one of the largest law firms in the world. In that role, he represented companies in all aspects of employment law, including the defense of charges of discrimination before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), state Human Rights Commissions, and other related matters. He also has significant restrictive covenant litigation experience and has also successfully negotiated settlements in those matters.
Prior to that, he maintained a robust domestic relations practice at a premier boutique law firm in Atlanta where he gained significant trial experience.
During law school, Lee worked as a Certified Civil Mediator through the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution, served as a Summer Law Clerk for the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office and was a Judicial Intern for the Hon. Judge Martin J. Bidwill of the 17 th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
Juris Doctor, with Honors, Spring 2016
- Order of Emory Advocates
The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
Bachelor of Science, Spring 2013
- President, Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity
- Out of State Student Agency Director, UT Student Government
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star (Domestic Relations), 2020 and 2021
- Graduate of the 2018 AAML Institute for Associate Attorneys
Emory Miami Legal Network
- Board Member (2022 – Present)
Temple Emanu-El, (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Board of Trustees (former)
Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation, (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Volunteer Lawyer (former)
National Pancreas Foundation (Georgia)
- Chapter Chair and Director (former)
GeorgiaWorks! (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Mentor (former)
- Guest speaker at Emory University School of Law Civil Trial Practice and Alternative Dispute Resolution classes
- Panelist on Emory Family Law Society panels regarding domestic relations law.