Davis Goldman provides full service counsel to national and international clients, ranging from individuals and small startups to large corporations. Our philosophy is to put our clients in a position to succeed, to add value to their businesses, to be readily accessible, and to provide the most efficient legal and business advice that advances our clients’ interests while protecting their bottom line.
Some of the business transaction services we provide for our clients include:
- Asset Purchases and Sales
- Equity Purchases and SalesMergers
- Buying and Selling professional, medical and dental practices
- Licensing, Selling, Acquiring, and Protecting Copyright, Trademark, Patent, Trade Secret and Other Intellectual Property Assets
- Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Partnerships Formation
- Business Start-up Consultation
- Employment Contracts
- Non-competition, Non-solicitation and Confidentiality Agreements
- Real Estate
- Business Succession Planning
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Partnerships
Our transactional and litigation practices complement one another. Our litigation experience informs how we draft and negotiate contracts. We understand how to structure transactions in a way that clearly defines each party’s rights and obligations, thereby avoiding conflicts and disputes that may not be obvious or develop for years after a transaction is completed. This minimizes the risk of expensive protracted litigation.