Davis Goldman’s lawyers have significant experience in all aspects of patent, trademark, trade secret, false advertising, copyright, and related antitrust and unfair competition litigation. We have defended patent and copyright infringement cases on behalf of large banking institutions, consumer goods and service suppliers, and against some of the nation’s infamous “patent trolls.” We have also handled multimillion dollar licensing, royalty, and manufacturing deals with companies around the world.
Our intellectual property services include:
- Copyright, Trademark, and Patent Litigation
- Lanham Act
- Trade Secret Litigation
- Defamation Litigation
- Misappropriation of Image and Likeness
- Litigation under Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act (FDUPTA)
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Intellectual Property Protection Counseling
- Non-competition and Non-disclosure disputes
- Intellectual Property Purchase and Sale Agreements
At Davis Goldman, we are critically aware that our clients’ intellectual property rights are at the core of their current and future business needs. As a result, we provide hands-on counsel in each matter as if we were personally invested in the outcome of the case. As with all representation provided at Davis Goldman, the goal is to be as cost-effective and versatile as possible. Intellectual property law is ever-changing and effective representation demands efficiency and a keen understanding of the changes in the law and the industries in which our clients operate.