University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL
- Juris Doctor, May 1993, cum laude
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- College of Journalism & Communications
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism, June 1988
- Florida Bar
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Claims
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Courts: Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
Prior to joining Davis Goldman, PLLC, May was a shareholder in a boutique litigation firm in Ft. Lauderdale, FL where she focused on high-stakes commercial litigation for and against large international corporations, product manufacturers, and financial institutions. She is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator.
Ms. Macaluso is fluent in Spanish.